Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fermentation

No pictures in the blog today, indeed not too much to say. I travelled yesterday to the home of the Northumbria Community... a mere 40 miles by bike...against the wind more or less I may add, as if to somehow justify that which should not need justifying. Today I rested and read, as the God book says there is a time for resting. So today was that day, a time to ferment the experience and the new thinking that is emerging within me: all of life as a journey a pilgrimage. An adventure if you will where outcomes are often uncertain and unexpected, roads are hidden.
Fermentation is a vital part of creating a good wine and a good beer, it needs the ingredients stirred in and then to be laid down for a time... now is that time for me, thoughts are bubbling through me, but they must await for another day
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment